On this page you will find all the information you need to register for Alta Via Stage Race 2021. Registrations opened on Wednesday 23 December 2020 and will close on 15 May 2021.
Registration implies unreserved acceptance of the Regulation [ updated on 25/03/2021 ]
Step 1 - Fill out the registration form
By clicking on the REGISTER NOW button, available at the bottom of this page, you will access the registration form: fill it out in all its parts, indicating the racing name, choosing the registration mode (Solo / Couple) and the participation formula (Hero / Week End / Fun), entering personal data, selecting the size of T-Shirt and any optional services you wish to book.
NOTICE! Couples must submit a single form, with the data of both members
Step 2 - Make payment
At the end of filling out the form, the total amount to be paid will be displayed: this amount includes the participation fee (s) + the cost of the booked optional services.
Remember to enter any discount code in your possession at this stage.
For payment, you can use two methods:
- credit card (immediate payment)
- bank transfer (write down the bank details and make the payment within 3 days of sending the registration form).
NOTICE! Couples have to make a single payment
Individual entry fees
- HERO Formula 650 €
- WEEK END Formula 330 €
- FUN Formula 870 €
The relevant prices are available here
Step 3 - Send documents by 15 May 2021
After submitting the registration, you will find a second form, which will allow you to upload and send the mandatory documents:
- copy of identity document
- copy of racing license or competitive medical certificate [ *** ]
- medical form, completed and signed > download here
- liability waiver, completed and signed > download here
If you are not already registered with a national cycling federation, you can use this form to request the activation of the license through the Alta Via Stage Race Organization, at a cost of 45 €. The payment can be made in the same way as above (credit card or bank transfer within 3 days of sending the form).
The form will also allow you to book any optional services that you did not choose when registering. The payment can be made in the same way as above (credit card or bank transfer within 3 days of sending the form).
If you are not ready to submit your documents right away, copy the form link and keep it.
NOTICE! This second form is individual: couples have to send two (one for the captain and one for the second member)
Registration closed on 15 May 2021
*** Racing license or competitive medical certificate
Alta Via Stage Race is open to all athletes who can exhibit:
- racing license for cycling issued by the Italian Cycling Federation or by FCI affiliated Sports Promotion Bodies (for Italian athletes)
- international racing license recognized by the UCI (for foreign athletes)
- competitive medical certificate for cycling, issued no earlier than six months (for non-registered athletes); in this case the license, mandatory for participation in cycling races, will be activated by the Organization at the Italian Cycling Federation; it is an annual pass, valid until 31/12/2021, which costs € 45 (to be paid using the documents form).
Registration is binding. In case of withdrawal, the following criteria will be applied:
- for cancellations received by 30 April 2021, a refund of 50% of the fee is provided
- for cancellations received by 31 May 2021, a refund of 25% of the fee is provided
- for cancellations received after 31 May 2021, there is no refund.
Withdrawals may only be made in writing.
The refund will be made in 60 days following receipt of the written notice of withdrawal.
Event cancellation due to health emergency
If the event has to be canceled due to restrictive measures - attested by official documents - relating to the health emergency from Covid-19, the participation fee will be fully refunded within 90 days.